My mysterious game

I have decided to stop making Confused, the game which I have been so aloof about. Unfortunately it was no fun at all. I guess that's the bad thing about making puzzle games, I don't find them as fun myself, so how can I expect to make one that's fun?

That said, perhaps if someone who loves block puzzle games plays it, they might find it heaps of fun! So I'm not gonna delete it, just leave it how it is, and perhaps one day complete it.

For anyone curious, the game basically consisted of finding a certain combination of four blocks, then clicking on them, making them disappear.

For instance, imagine this is your playing area:

[1][1][3]
[3][3][2]
[4][1][2]

And you are given these blocks to find:

[3][2]
[1][2]

I think it's boring-ity speaks for itself, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment