What's this?

Hey. I'm John. I'm studying Computer Science and Games Technology at university. Unfortunately university takes up a heap of my time so I don't have alot of spare time to do one of the things I enjoy the most: making games.

Yeah, I thought that studying Games Technology would be just making and playing games, too. But apparently not!

So to fulfill my need to make games during the semester, I'm be posting a game idea three days a week: Monday-Wednesday-Thursday. I'll be mainly focusing on gameplay rather than plots, but you may see some plots occasionally.

If I miss a day, go easy on me. It probably means I've got an assignment coming up.

This blog will launch on the 2nd of August 2010. If you would like a reminder when it launches, subscribe to the RSS feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment